Saturday, July 25, 2009

Deerfield's Biggest Loser -- Week 1


Last Saturday, my 63rd birthday, I told you I was going to start a diet lasting for two months. I would report each Saturday where I stood.

My weight loss for the first week is 9 pounds -- from 224 to 215. The bulk of that loss is from fluid reduction. That always happens when I reduce intake.

I'm really not on a specific diet, just eating like a normal human being. I cutout ALL between-meal eating and had only two desserts, both related to birthday celebrations.

I had a headache on the second and third days, but have felt fine ever since. I'm down in the back, but that has to do more with bad posture while digging out a hickory stump.

I expect my weight loss in the next few weeks to be more in the range of 1 or 2 pounds per week, if I stay out of the peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment