Saturday, September 12, 2009

Deerfield's Biggest Loser: Week 8 (Final)

If I cock my head just right, the scales say I weigh 194 pounds, down 30 pounds in eight weeks. I won't use the "D" word, so I'll just say that my weight reduction project is officially over.

The promise I am making to myself is that I will never again rise above 200. My knees feel much better at this weight and I don't have to tie my shoelaces in several shifts.

It doesn't seem it's that hard for me to take weight off, but that means it comes back on just as easy. I hope this is the last time I have to drastically alter my eating.

I'm going to pack away my fat wardrobe. I should take in to the Salvation Army, but I've been sorry when I've done that in the past. The sure way to backslide is to claim an ultimate victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment